Hey you all FarmVille 2 Players,
Here are five FarmVille 2 hints that put together from playing Farmville 2 quite a bit of playing along with some research. I’d like to share some tips that you may already know, but I want to make sure that some of the audience who don’t know be aware of them:
1) You have to do some Crafting… It is useful to make money. Don’t sell your milk, cheese, and eggs since they are essential in crafting a few items in your kitchen. In addition, your animals will reach “Prized” status after they are fed so many times with Feed where you would only get Coins and XP when you ONLY tend them.
2) Animals: Once you have an animal that becomes “Prized”, you can move it to your inventory, which is highly recommended since this frees you to put more animals. To do this, you click on the Tools icon, click on the Red box (inventory), and pick the animal you want to put in inventory. Animals that can be fed can’t move into inventory. The other alternative is to sell them if you’re strapped for coins. Animals become prized, whether they were purchased with coins or FV2 cash. Those that were bought with FV2 cash like the Pygmy Goat take about 70 feeds before being prized while the others like the Red Goat (purchased with coins) take about 35 feeds before being prized. But if they become prized, I strongly suggest that you remove it from the farm and replace them with other animals.
3) Crop: First, you can hold down the left mouse button and drag the plants and trees to quickly perform the same task (plant, water, harvest, fertilizer, etc..). I noticed that the crops that take a day to grow (strawberry, carrot, sunflower, or cucumber) should only be planted when you’re close to leveling up, like at least 400 XP before hitting the next level.
4) Use your neighbors to instantly grow your crops and trees: I picked this up basically from experience playing this game. However, you need a lot of neighbors for this and you may have to visit them too. You can get lots of neighbors through playing the game through Zynga and you don’t have to be their Facebook friend. Every little bit helps. When your neighbor visited your farm, mouse over their icon and you should get a preview on what they did in your farm, whether they tended crops, trees, or animals. If they did the same crop, make sure that they did the watering, fertilizing, or even the speed grow. I believe there’s a 300 neighbor limit, but correct me if I’m wrong. Bottom line is get as many neighbors as possible so that you can get a lot of work done in your farm.
There’s also a sign that you can buy for 100 Coins. You can use it to direct your neighbors to tend what you wanted done. For example, if I wanted them to tend my Lime Trees (they take up 6 units of Water), that’s where I would put the sign. I hardly use them because I’ve already educated my neighbors to tend Lime or Horses, the ones that take up the most resources.
5) Close to Leveling Up? It’s important to be aware of this tip. When you level up, the following will happen: (a) All WATERED crops and trees will immediately be available for harvest. (b) All animals are immediately ready for feeding. (c) You get several units of Water (similar to the Cityville and Castleville game in terms of Energy). (d) You get full power restored for crafting. I have heard from several FarmVille 2 related sources that these features are here to stay, just like the CityVille and CastleVille game. So make sure your plants are watered, your animals are fed, and craft as much as you can because when you level up, your plants are immediately ready for harvest and your water and power are restored as well.
I hope this helps you all in your FarmVille 2 playing. Don’t forget to “Like” this site and see how you can be eligible to win one of the three (3) $10 Zynga eCard that you can use for your FarmVille 2 enjoyment…
Peace and have a great day.