When I visit your farm, I will do the following in priority so that you will get the most out of playing the game and would be able to ration your Water, Feed, and Time when playing the game since these resources are limited. Here are the priorities that I will do when visiting your farm:
- Whatever you requested (e.g. Tend all horses, specific trees like Lime, Apricots, or Pecan, crops, etc…)
- Trees that require at least 4 or more Pails Water
- Horses that take 24 hours wait in feeding
- Swiss Cows or other animals that take at least 10 Feed to tend
- Other Trees that need 2-3 Pails Water
- Other animals that require less than 10 Feed, descending in that order
- Crops that need Water
If it’s not on the list, I will return at a later time. I figured you will be working on your farm later on so I’ll hold off. I hope you use this stategy as well when visiting neighbors because they will do the same for you if they know that you’re automatically doing what they wanted you to do for their farm.
If you have any questions, simply comment on the post below or on the Farmville 2 Hints Facebook page.
Thank you for your visit…